Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Friends

Last weekend, Jack and I joined Peggy and her friend, Melisa who was visiting from Boston. They were so much fun. They are both Chinese, born & raised in Peru.
It's nice to hang out with beautiful girls who aren't afraid to consume massive amounts of food and food that are daring. Without having to hear all the guilt of "I ate too much" and "I need to run." Blech.

At the dinner, we also met visitors from Vancouver BC - whom they met at a wine tasting. They were all staying at the Hotel Monaco downtown. It was a very international table to say the least.
Brazil, Peru, Canada were represented. In fact, Jack and I were the ones who represented the U S of A. I guess I represented the Philippines too - if you count that. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment