So I watched the first dance of the First Lady & President while Beyonce sang "At Last."
All I can say is that how cool it is to see the love, feel the love; not to mention amazing that in spite of the fact that the eyes of the world is upon them, it seems at that moment, no one else existed. I mean they actually look like they really are genuinely enamored with one another - and not for campaign purposes either. Heh. Jack said, "Obama looks like the type of man who'll never stray because Michelle looks like she could really kick his ass." LOL.
In reality I know there are oodles of tough times ahead and massive expectations for this administration but just for yesterday, it was nice for me, for our country, ---which has been in a state of war and recession for some time now---to see such display of affection and care.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment