
Jack surprised me with flowers. We usually don't do Valentine's and this isn't the first time we've been apart on Valentine's. What with my doing VDay around this time and him doing some kind of rock climbing or kayaking weekend. A long time ago, I sort of established that I love flowers but I'd rather get them on unexpected days than days like Valentine's. All day he kept calling me but never said a word. We had a problem with the front door that took 4-5 hours to fix by maintenance. In the afternoon I noticed flowers left at the apt across ours and told the manager who said...I can't believe they left it there.
Cut to hours later - at @ 8:30pm- and Jack called and finally said... did anything come?
Needless to say the flowers I was worried about dying across the way were mine along...LOL

I teased Jack. "I'm angry - you weren't supposed to give flowers on days I would expect them." Then he told me "But all these years you never got them...so you never expected them to come today. I win! (evil laugh here)."
I sure love my Jackie.
And they are gorgeous flowers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment