Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Face

Friday, December 5, 2008

i hope to have a face every friday

Holly’s published poems can be read here:

Storyscape Journal

Ghotimag

Name: Hoss

Born?
Manila, Philippines; Dec. 24

Job description: Girl Friday/Line Breaker


Where do you reside?
Brooklyn!

What is your favorite thing/object to photograph?
Feet, ephemera and Isabelle.

What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make?
Stay? or Go?

What were you for Halloween? I tried to be a slutty Joe the Plumber, but I couldn’t leave the house that way…instead, I was a bunny… What? I have bunny ears laying around the house…

Who was your choice for ‘08: Barry O

Favorite color to decorate in? I love reds, yellows and blues.

What is the nicest compliment anyone has ever offered to you? “Your poem made me cry.”

What is your favorite thing about yourself? I like my nail beds.

What are you really good at?
I have the strongest toes in Brooklyn.

What are you listening to these days? Adele, Thao Nguyen

In your opinion what is the worlds biggest problem?
The world would be a much lovelier place if were all much more empathically connected.

Describe yourself in one word:
Lethological.

No comments:

Post a Comment